© 2014 This website, and the images, designs, logos, trademarks and trade names contained herein, are the exclusive property of Inverness Corporation and may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of Inverness. Any unauthorized use will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the content on this website is accurate and up to date. However, because of the nature of the medium and the risks of interruption and disruption, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy or completeness and therefore the information on this website should not be relied upon. Any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links contained on the website is disclaimed.
Any and all information is subject to change without notice.
Electronic links to this site are prohibited without the prior written consent of Inverness.
Please address requests to: Inverness, P.O Box 2973, Attleboro, MA 02703
Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Inverness’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inverness’ web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inverness at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Inverness’ web site are provided “as is”. Inverness makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inverness does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inverness or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inverness’ Internet site, even if Inverness or a Inverness authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Inverness’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inverness does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Inverness may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Inverness does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Inverness has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inverness of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Inverness’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Inverness may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2014.